Thursday, May 28, 2009

Music with limited explanation.

Camera Obscura


Bowerbirds - another amazing take away show - those French sure appreciate their indie music, and i wish someone would play music like this in my local grocery store


A new Grizzly Bear video that I have fallen in love with. I can't wait to see them at pitchfork (Bowerbirds are going to be there too). Their facial expressions really make this video beautifully creepy - never mind that their heads catch fire.


I hope I can make it to see the Yeah Yeah Yeah's here in Phoenix on June 9th (Monday show should be fun!) I'm not the biggest fan of the new album, it just isn't a raw and garage-y as the Yeah Yeah Yeah's I fell in love with, however dancing werewolves and surprisingly cheesy effects make this video a keeper.


I leave for my roommates birthday celebrations in San Diego tomorrow after the work day. It's my favorite co-workers last day. I will miss her quite a bit - she dragged me out to see Tilly and the Wall as well as Mates of State this past year - both some of the best times in my life so far. Farewell Lucy! That is all for now.

P.S. I can't figure out how to make those last two videos fit properly... my apologies.

No comments: