Thursday, October 2, 2008

shake your fist say "i'm old"

so this will probably be my last post as a 26 year old.

i've had this song in my head for a few weeks, getting a little retarded for Dylan and wishing i was alive in 1965 - turn the volume up for this one.



in the comic book world i have been indulging in the works of Mr. Frank Miller. 

these two books are Sin City yarns.
Photobucket
Photobucket

both of them are absolutely beautiful, mostly the back stories about merv and the girls. Frank Miller makes me want to be a prostitute sometimes. the man is a genius. next up on the list - a re-visitation of the classic Sin City, and i believe Ronin as well.

so if you are in AZ - the Tempe area to be specific - i'll be celebrating my birthday this Saturday. everyone is invited - and all the cover is free!
Photobucket

day drinking at the Oktoberfest
ass shaking with the Necronauts

i would also like to share this rad new unicorn pic - found for my collection by my totally rad co-worker Lucy. i told her it would make the blog, cause i like to pretend that's some kind of big deal.
Photobucket

the marketing behind this image can only be described as breathtaking.

No comments: